Recommended Loaded Board Setups For The Caguama:
- Icarus: Recommended with nipple bushings and cupped washers
- Dervish Sama: Recommended with double barrel bushings (standard Nipple setup)
- Vanguard: Works with stock bushings
- Fattail: Works with stock bushings (and 150mm trucks)
- Tesseracts (Basalt, Cantellated, Truncated) and Blood Slayer: Generally not encouraged, but will work with a few risers for specific riding styles
- Overland, Poke, Kanthaka: Works with multiple risers. We particularly recommend the Carver CX4s with 3/8" risers
- Tarab and Bhangra: Not recommended as those are more freestyle/dance oriented. But then again, who are we to say?